Thursday, September 13, 2018

Love life...

I have found that when you love life, life will love you back.

— Arthur Rubenstein (A Polish American classical pianist, who played in public for eight decades. Many regard him as the greatest Chopin interpreter of his time. The New York Times described him as one of the greatest pianists of the twentieth century).

I always thought cliche’s were used, worn out expressions. Boy was I wrong. Above all, the expression “you get back what you put out” has been the truest in my world. I kept hearing from people I admired and respected “invest in yourself” and “focus on yourself.” I really had no idea what they were talking about and ended up learning the hard way. After reeling from my huge setbacks, I started over (I’ll give myself credit for bravery actually) by envisioning and then writing out in detail a description of my ideal life (a life coach gave me this excellent advice). I then determined a step by step set of goals. Many years later (more than ten) I still wake up each day (even Saturday and Sunday), I review my list, I get out there and I try my absolute best. Most importantly, I tell myself that my best will always be good enough. When things don’t go as planned, I let it ride because I got out there and tried. Interestingly, over the long haul, my miracles have come true. Big picture thinking I say! Just sayin’ :) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment