Sunday, August 26, 2018

Praise your enemies?...

Praising and blessing dissolves all negativity, so praise and bless your enemies. If you curse your enemies, the curse will come back to harm you. If you praise and bless them, you will dissolve all negativity and discord, and the love of the praising and blessing will return to you. As you praise and bless, you will feel yourself shift into a new frequency with the feedback of good feelings.

— The Secret

If I’m in a great place, I can wish all people well, including those who may have contributed to some of my personal difficulties. If I’m stressed or worried, maybe not so much. I do know that I am responsible for my choices and I have everything to do with some of my unpleasant endings (i.e. staying in a bad job too long and being absent from my past relationship without actually leaving). I want to work on this because I believe we get back what we give, both good and bad. Just sayin’ :) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment