Monday, December 4, 2017

Remaining calm...

Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

- Unknown

I’m not certain about everything happening for a reason. What does amaze me though, is how often I am completely surprised (and wrong) in life. I have been wrong about people, both to my dismay and to my pleasant surprise. I have made assumptions and later realized I was way off, due to lack of information. I have worried needlessly, only to find an outcome absolutely lovely. (i.e. meeting my sweetheart’s ex/mother of his two boys and realizing she is completely wonderful and a blessing in my life). So, I guess we just don’t know until we have that 20-20 hindsight vision. I still think it takes effort, discipline and practice to remain calm and trust that we’re going to be ok. Just sayin’ :) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment