Monday, May 8, 2017

Hardship...

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny...

- C.S. Lewis, British novelist, academic, broadcaster, lecturer and lay theologian. Best known for The Chronicles of Narnia and close friend of J. R. R Tolkien. Both served on the faculty at Oxford University.

We will face hardship in life. This is the human condition. I guess it's what we do with it that counts. We can become bitter and defeated or we can get angry/hurt, yet determined. I have to say, the most upsetting experiences have yielded the most profound, life altering impact on my world. I'm not saying I look back fondly. I can still feel the sting of defeat and betrayal, but the outcome has been simply magnificent. Just sayin' :) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl






No comments:

Post a Comment