Wednesday, December 28, 2016

"Clearing"...

I've always had a deep interest in psychology and the dynamics between people. To that end, I've embarked on numerous relationship workshops and life coaching sessions, both spiritual and traditional in nature. I learned that probably the most important part of a relationship is "clearing." I resisted clearing for a long time because I found it so uncomfortable. I hate conflict. In the end, however, until we're able to share our feelings and experiences with each other, tension sits in the middle like a bump in a rug. It takes some practice, but once each person finds a comfort zone with the process, there is some really good stuff on the other end. Oh, and we can make requests of one another to overcome unmet needs and disappointments. Nothing to lose in trying, anyhow. Just sayin' :)

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment