Tuesday, September 27, 2016

One small change...

I read a quote that says something like "We change when someone special leaves our lives or when someone special comes into our lives." No question when someone significant dies, we feel it and we are often compelled to make big changes. For example, I've seen co-workers quit and start a passion project after a work-aholic parent has died. I wonder what would happen if we made even the smallest of positive changes just because we want to feel better? I've been impressed by changes I've seen friends make; deciding not to speak ill of others, eating more healthy, volunteering. Personally, I gave up sugar two years ago, which I think was a wee bit of a crutch, and this has led to many discernible benefits. It's so easy to observe others and want them to change, but maybe that change should start with us. Just sayin' ;) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment