Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mind vacation...

Is it just me, or can life really feel like a treadmill at times? Even when things are going very well, it can be challenging to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm... and I'm someone who tends to be very disciplined, with an inspired mind set, a lot of healthy habits and passionate hobbies. Of course, being in sales for a living, no matter what you've accomplished, "they" always want more. I'm sorry, but ugh. The saving grace for me is carving out personal time and pulling myself into a warmer world, even just for a few moments - kinda like the movie Collateral when the cab driver (played by Jamie Foxx) pulls out his post card of the ideal warm destination and takes himself on a vacation in his mind any time he needs a break from reality. Just sayin' ;) 

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment