Thursday, December 21, 2023

Holding onto the past and stuck on old energy?

Sometimes you don’t even realize you’re blocking your own blessings by holding onto the past and being stuck on old energy.

There’s always something better getting ready to enter your life. 

Start allowing it. Start letting go and making room for new energy.

Be ready to receive.

—Idil Ahmed

No question, I am one of those people who hates change. I don’t like the disruption and disarray. I stayed in my past relationships way too long because I didn’t want to go through the pain of change. In truth, I was also afraid that a better partner/relationship wasn’t out there. You always hear that relationships are work, and so I wasn’t sure if I should work on the one I was in. While I was pondering, my partner found a better match. Duh, did I feel silly. But in the end, I sorted out my needs, wants, must have’s and deal breakers. I found my handsome prince and he was well worth the break up, newly single and dating phases. Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 


No comments:

Post a Comment