Saturday, February 17, 2018

Don’t have to pretend...

Sometimes you meet a person and you just click - you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.

- Unknown

This is a very freeing and fulfilling experience. I wish I could go back in time and tell my young self to wait for it. My earlier relationships were very much like fitting the square peg into the round hole. I believed the sayings I heard; relationships take work, you have to compromise, no one’s perfect, there’s no such thing as a perfect relationship and so many more. In my experience, there are easier relationships and there are brutally tough ones. Maybe we need some of these challenging experiences to grow and evolve. I don’t know. What I know now is, I would never go back to one of those draining experiences. Love can be blissful. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment