Saturday, October 28, 2017

Know yourself?...

26 Questions to Help you Know Yourself Better

1. What are my strengths
2. What are my short-term goals and long-term goals?
3. Who matters most to me?
4. What am I ashamed of?
5. What do I like to do for fun?
6. What new activities am I interested in or willing to try?
7. What am I worried about?
8. What are my values? What do I believe in?
9. If I could have one wish, it would be_____?
10. Where do I feel safest?
12. If I wasn’t afraid, I would_______.
13. What is my proudest accomplishment?
14. What is my biggest failure?
15. Am I a night owl or an early bird?
16. What do I like about my job? What do I dislike?
17. What does my inner critic tell me?
18. What do I do to show myself compassion and self-care?
19. Am I an extrovert or an introvert?
20. What am I passionate about?
21. What is my happiest memory?
22. What do my dreams tell me?
23. What is my favourite book? Movie? Band? Food? Color? Animal?
24. What am I grateful for?
25. Whe I’m feeling down, I like to_____.
26. I know I’m stressed when I______.

- Compliments of PsychCentral

Gets a person thinking, doesn’t it. Just sayin ;) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment