Friday, May 4, 2018

Your daily routine...

You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.

- Unknown

They say diets don’t work for this exact reason. Maybe we need a very compelling reason to change our daily routine. For me, it was a bad break up. I just knew I didn’t want to go through something like that ever again. So I committed fully to my life, by setting the following goals; achieve a meaningful result at work every day, quit eating sugar (because it’s suuuper addictive and if I eat a treat, I find myself wanting one every day) and I learned to say no. Most importantly, I realized that I’d rather be alone forever than be with the “wrong” person. A great coach advised me to make a list for my next relationship, clearly outlining the kind of life I want to live and how I want to feel in my perfect relationship. No settling. Just sayin’ :) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment