Thursday, September 7, 2017

Happiness a choice?...

Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.

- Unknown

I get the idea. Thing is, sometimes life is very, very heavy and stressful and it can go on for a while too. Post 2008 financial crisis, I experienced such a time. I was put to the test in a big way and I wouldn't say I sailed through it like a champ. I had no choice but to tackle each day and endure the sleepless nights and life limitations due to lack of funds. As I look back, I can see the strength and resolve I've gained. I think I'm more capable in my career and I have a deep knowing that I can survive. I surprised myself with the capacity to be creative, resourceful and imaginative and I'm the better for it. Let me just say, there wasn't great comfort along the way, but things are pretty sweet on the other side.  Just sayin' :)

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment