Monday, June 27, 2016

Rising up...

"You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won't happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, "I don't care how hard this is, I don't care how disappointed I am, I'm not going to let this get the best of me. I'm moving on with my life."

- Pinterest.com

There are so many things in life we end up needing to mourn; that great apartment or house we didn't get, a job/promotion/award that went to someone else, a relationship we thought would last forever, a friendship that just doesn't seem to work anymore, foods that our body is seemingly at war with etc. What can we do, but acknowledge the understandable sadness, anger and disappointment. Then maybe sulk for a bit, Lol ;)  ... and then hopefully cheer up and move forward with curiosity and hope. Just sayin'. Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment