Saturday, March 19, 2016

True love...

"I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you."

- Anonymous

This is the stuff of storybooks and hollywood movies, right? The age old question - does it really exist? I had heard about this kind of love and was familiar with the quote "when you care about someone more than you care about yourself, you'll know you're truly in love." I think I've also heard somewhere that true love is in the giving.... of loving behaviour; patience, understanding, empathy, compassion, flexibility, kindness, non-judgment. When we find ourselves compelled, we're probably onto something. Just sayin.... ;)

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment